Friday, October 10, 2008

The Calling

I received a letter from Singapore offering a place to study there. And what's more, I am going to there. It's not a full scholarship but its a chance of a lifetime. I get to save up a year's of study. The scholarship allows me to pay the school fees as a citizen of Singapore. I am so mixed up inside that I do not know what words to be used to be used to describe my feelings.

*lots of sighs*

Okay, I feel really depressed because I am going to leave everyone behind especially my parents. And also my friends. I am gonna leave my good buddies like Pheeshelaa, Egan, Aaron, Nigel, Wafa, Amanda, Xin Ling, my hubby, Siew Yee, Siew Ni, Carmen, Jayson, Kiwi, Roy, Samara, Priscilla..... gosh the list is too long. And also my teachers, Ms Eveonne, Ms Rubini, Puan Azila, Mr Faisal, and the list goes on..

But at the same time, I am happy too. I mean I can go to Singapore!

*more sighs*

Nevermind, I can't write anymore. Feelings and mind too clouded.