Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Scar in the Record

L Now I really got a B3. This time its English. The English paper is divided into 2 sections, part 1 and part 2. For Part 1 I didn’t not enjoy the process of writing the essay * I had chosen to write about the pros and cons of studying overseas*  but I scored quite a high score for it. That surprised me  a lot! I did not expect myself to get 23 out of 30 because I was expecting a much lower mark.

 

However, I wasn’t quite happy with my part 2. I did enjoy the process of writing  the letter but somehow I did not score well. I had only gotten myself an 18 out of 30. The marks shocked me a bit. I could have sworn that I felt myself shivering and tears welling in my eyes when I saw the score.

 

Every downside has its bright side, just like there is a silver lining in the cloud. This time’s failure will be my motivation to strive harder and get better marks in the next test. I will certainly work hard and get at least 25 marks the next exam. Just wait and see. J

 

I had just came back from my CCA, so I am going to take a shower now and have dinner.

 

Bye!


P.S the guys from the 7th are going to have their cluster outing tonight they get to skip study time!L