Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just when i need it

Sleep. I need sleep. Based on my priority list, I need sleep badly and I can solemnly tell you that I hadn't been getting more than 6 hours of sleep since the opening of school, with the exception of 2 days which was during the CNY holiday. :C

Life just gets more and more hectic with each day passing and my mind is immediately drawn to the ever so synonym phrase "O levels" that would definitely be found in every mind of students like me. It's rather depressing sometimes because when I'm not studying, I will be thinking "Oh uh, O level's this year." With that, I will reluctantly pick up my pen and start writing with my already worn out hand.

I kept telling myself " It's just for this year. Just a little bit more. Push yourself!". And so I push.

And push.

And push.

And push.

I'm still pushing.

In the midst of this 'pushing', I found my little oasis to keep my sanity. It's surprising that this little thing could do such wonders. It's Silence. I found Peace in Silence. Silence make me feel light and stay encapsulated in my little world even just for a moment. In Silence, I look what ever scenery that I want to see and hear what ever sound that I desire to hear. It's like my own play on stage where I am the producer, director and the actor yet there is a presence that seems to be looking over me. Perhaps what Jason and Aaron said was right. God is with me?

Silence comes to me in brief moments, often at the brink of a breakdown. It teaches me how to hold on and be stronger. It is a never truer friend. A friend in need is a friend indeed. C:

Hello people, meet my new found friend, Silence.

Silence is the true friend that never betrays
-Confucius