Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mrs Nedu to Tinseltown!

I couldn't blog yesterday due to the terrible internet connection. Wait, there was no internet connection at all, so to speak. Just when I desperately need it. :C Ironic isn't it? When you need something very badly, it's just not there. But when you don't need it, it comes in abundance. Sometimes, I swear, I wonder if God's having a joke with me or something. C: Haha. 

Today Mrs Nedu, my class teacher came in yet another dress again. I have to say, I am very much in awe of the size of her wardrobe and the depth of her husband's wallet. Since I entered this school in term 2, I have only seen her in the same dress on two occasion for 3 dresses. Meaning to say, other than 3 dresses on 6 days, other days, she'll be in different dresses. That should make up about 270 dresses per year. *feign horror O____O* My dearest class teacher, you're well on your way to Tinseltown! :]

I participate in the American Maths Competition today and it was like 50-50 for me. I don't really like it but that doesn't mean that I hate it too. Either way, there's a high chance that I might screw it up so let's just leave it at that. 

On a totally unrelated note, I think this guy at the hostel is quite cute! C: He's a Korean and he looks really adorable somehow. Perhaps it's the way he dresses? He adds minute but prominent details into his clothes that sets him apart from the crowd. Before you guys thinks I'm heads over heels for him, he's just an eye-candy. A sweet one. As of my relation status, after much consideration and thinking, I think I'm better off single. For the time being. C:

Oh, to the unknown guy who sent me a card, thank you!

Adios!