Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ding ding dong dong, here comes another year.

I must say this, though a bit cliche, time passed very fast. Godspeed indeed, to quote my good friend. Just like that I've sat the O levels, gotten myself a boyfriend who is able to see the beauty in me [brainwashed much?], gotten my results and with God's grace, enter the prestigious college that i have eyed for since the first year i stepped onto the soil of Singapore. Now I'm no longer called an O level student, but an A level student, Pre-university student, pretty much any name that detaches the roots of secondary school. Thrown into the whirlpool of college life, I take back every complain i have about secondary school life. Free time seems to come at a cost nowadays and it forced me to treasure all those carefree livelihood in secondary school. I would gladly liken college life to a lion. The reigning feline in the forest, the lion is every bit wild and feral. However with the consent of time, even the most ferocious beast can bow down to you, if you have what it takes. And I vow to myself i will do everything i can to have that X factor.

Everyone has their new year resolution planned out at the beginning of the year. Perhaps it is still not to late to lay out mine.

Academically,

1. Pass up EVERY SINGLE tutorial given.
2. Complete EVERY assignment BEFORE deadline,
3. NEVER fall asleep in lecture.
4. ALWAYS ask questions when in doubt.
5. ALWAYS lend a hand to those that needs it.
6. ALWAYS do your best.
7. Enjoy ALL your lessons.
8. Take EVERY TEST as seriously as though you life depends on them.
9. Do CORRECTIONS.
10. Study HARD and review after EVERY CHAPTER.
11. Do NOT fail your tests on purpose. If you failed, that's because you didn't study hard enough.
12. By Mid Year, ACE your exams.
13. PWN EVERYONE else and TOP the cohort.
14. Pray to God, Do you part, and Leave the rest into the hands of God.
15. NEVER GIVE UP!

16. Make it a habit to blog every 2 days. :)

Toodles, peeps!

P.s Gie Mei, when you read this, don't throw spread what i wrote like cheap margarine. *shush* <3 I love you.