Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hide Me

This world is so full of surprises,
that it sometimes comes in a terrible wave of horror.
I'm serious,
No kidding.

Until today i never knew,
what is it like to have a close friend,
having a crush on you.

It's rather hard to accept,
because he's my one of my close friends,

Yeah, if you study in my class,
you'd have guessed who.
there's no need for me to say 'who'.
I had never realized what was going on,
I was that oblivious to the feelings showered on me.
I had always treated him as my friend,
And interpreted his attention to me as 'normal',
until today.

Yes, until today.

Today could have been the darkest day,
darker than black mixing with the colour of coal.
I could not bring myself to talk to him,
Worrying I would freak out,
And as a result,

I swallowed every word that i intended to say.

This is so pathetic.

This is not how this should turn out,
I'm like running away from him,
an escapist.

Hide me!