Friday, July 11, 2008

Bored To Death

This is SO WRONG!
I contributed an article to the school newsletter,
and I
suppose there's nothing wrong with that,
Until i looked down at my name.

'contributed by The
Gie Eng, Senior 2'



What is this?!
When will they ever get it right?
This is so annoying!!

Guess what are my friends' comment?

Indran: Omg, Gie Eng! I can't believe you wrote that! O.o"
Rishi: Eh Gie Eng, why you always in the newsletter one ar?

I was like =.-

The trip was extremely boring,
so boring that I'd rather hear Pheeshelaa sing some nursery rhymes.
What fun is there,
when I've visited it like 5 times.
The trip was free,
so obviously the targeted destination wasn't any better.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind,
even if i had to fish out some money,
just to go to a better place.
I mean its such a cliche.

Oh well, not that i care about it now, anyway.

Yesterday,
Mr Xavier gave us a three periods' speech in the library (a new record!),
Firing away about the school rules,

"you can not do this..."
"you can not do that..."

That is not the end.

He went on babbling away about his history so students he sacked,
students he had suspended,
students he had met at the pirated DVD shop,
bla bla bla....
The list goes on..

We were sitting on the hard tiled floor,
while he talked for the whole time standing.
He was scratching here and there (I'll leave it to your imagination!),
then his balding crown of hair.

Then there's Ms Rubini and Ms Evonne,
sitting there looking at us (and Mr X).
Ms. Rubini's face is so super!
I'll tell you why!
She got the skill of a chameleon!
Her face color changed into a flushing and steaming red!
So geng!
I could never achieve her level of redness!
I bow to you, Ms Rubini (my mumy)!

We were joking about the school's absurdity,
that's because they are actually taking into consideration,
to make us buy socks with the school's badge on it next year!!
Do they need to go to such extend?
Socks?!
Don't make me laugh!

Ok there's my mum,
calling me to shut down..
I guess i'd better go!

Please comment!
:)