Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wierd day

Yesterday was a queer,
but nice day.

First my mum told me,
The world is going to end soon. 20th of December 2012. (*gasps! so soon?!*)
The message is told in a story form in a website about the Mayans.

A farmer was a bout to slaughter a pig,
then lo and behold!
The pig talked.

Pig: Don't kill me, dear farmer.
Farmer: *too shocked to speak*
Pig: Now listen carefully.
Farmer: *nods and nods his head furiously*
Pig: In the year of 2007, I'm the most expensive in the market. In 2008, the rice will be the most expensive in the market. in 2009, there will be houses but no people in them.

Wonder what's gonnna happen.
I was shocked,
because everything the pig claimed had came true!
Mind you, that article was written few years back.

Then there's another passage in the article.

A farmer was about to slaughter a......
no, not a pig this time.
A cow.

Cow: Don't kill me, dear farmer.
Farmer: *biting his tongue*
Cow: Listen up. The people of China will be celebrating about the Olympics. Then more unhappiness will follow when the birdnest's on fire. (* translated from Chinese*)

Isn't this a bit to real?
I mean, China did construct a stadium for the Olympics,
and they did specifically name it,
'Bird's Nest'.

@.@" But i do not know how true this claim is, though.

My mum told me that when she picked me up from tuition.
After tuition,
we went to Sunway Pyramid.
I wore my green dress,
matched with a pair of green sandals.
My brother thought I was campaigning
For 'Save our Mother Earth".
You know, i kind of agree with him.

As usual, it's crowded.
we blended in to the masses of people.
I wanted to get myself a Rubik's cube,
but there's no Toys' R Us here. =.=
So I bought a 'pirated' one at some mini stall,
only costed me RM3. >.<


Then i bought a ...
I dunno what to call it,
But it looks like this.


A man playing a violin.
Isn't it nice? ^^,

I saw a watch on sale,
But it was pink!
I don't hate pink,
but i just never got really well with pink.
I mean, I'm more to dark and 'warmer' colours.
Like black, green, blue, yellow, red and uh... purple?

Today's newspaper was funny.
it read..

Victoria's secret is out-Queen's undies show that she had 50-inch waist!

That was the title.
God, and she's barely 150 cm tall!
Doesn't she goes for exercise?
Holy.
Erm, you can check that out in today's Star newspaper at page W35.
I thank my friends who always motivate me to do sports!
I salute you! :D

P.S I love this guy! He's so Kawaii!


He's from F.T. Island.

Bye!