Monday, July 14, 2008

Shopping, shopping and more shopping..

It's Sunday today,
My parents are taking us out again,
I don't know what the place is called,
But if i must translate it from Chinese,
it means 'Cow Car Water'. LOL
I think its somewhere near Kelana Jaya.

The place is something like a cross section,
Of Petaling Street and Sungai Wang.
It's windy there, though.
Most probably because it's about to rain.

My brother got a haircut,
But i don't think it looked any different. XD
Sorry, bro!
I think its not worth your RM15.

We had lunch at a food a stall.
My parents and my sister each ordered a plate of fried kuay teow,
While i ordered a ....
Claypot noodles?
I was immensely horrified,
As i observe the hawker cook my food.
He practically poured two big tablespoon,
2 BIG TABLESPOON,
Straight into my food!

Holy, the food was extremely salty.
I couldn't finish it,
My dad being the 'bandar raya',
Offered to finish it for me.
Aww, that's so kind but no.
I wouldn't risk you getting high blood pressure.

Then we went to a dessert stall,
the food's great!
I mean its way better than the noodles i ordered.

Then we went to a clothes store.
I utterly do not know,
What is wrong with my mother.
She's so into dresses now!
She actually bought a bright orange dress!
She claimed she looked young in it.
Well, she asked me to share it with her.
Honestly, i could never understand women,
though i'm going to be one soon. XP

After walking around,
we decided to go back home.

School's starting again tomorrow.
Got to pack up my stuff.
Bye!