Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What? More work?!

Today isn't the best day ever,
still bearable.

Yesterday, Ms. Malini recommended me
To participate the Spelling Bee competition,
In conjunction with the English week.
Well, obviously i have no say over the decision,
so i just kept my silence.

Later at night,
I read dictionaries,
ranging from the thickest to the..
semi thick ones.

Then my friend from the the class next door called me,
And we ended up testing each other.
Though i think his sleeping hormones must be kicking in,
Because he was yawning. XD
I bid him goodnight and continued to lit a midnight lamp.

Then i sank into my lovely bed.

The next day, which is today,
i woke up with a sore head.
My brother and sister were already up before me,
to complete the undone homework,
awesomely found by my mother.

I went to school earlier today,
because it was raining.
Mum doesn't want to be caught in a traffic jam.

i reached school,
and jayson came later.
He tested me.

Then assembly started,
with the juniors talking about their teddy bears.
One of them actually talked about her toy monkey!
How adorable!

Then we had that Spelling Bee thingy.
Underdogs(that's us little seniors) vs. Pros (that's you senior 3,4, 5).
It was ok.
Thank god my friend tested me yesterday!
I was able to answer some of the quetions.

I got 2nd,
Tied with a senior 4, Nicole.

Then, for tomorrow,
I have to do an oral exam, again.
Hiyo, so susah la.

But my friend next door is experiencing a far worse luck.
He's got a BM oral exam,
a science presentation,
and an English oral test too.

Comparing the both of us,
ah.. i pity him.

Gambateh! *it means good luck btw.

Oh, yesterday, my aunt from New Zealand called.
She'll be coming to my house next month,
and we'll be going to Penand together.
I'm looking forward to her visit.

I guess that's all for today. I'll upload some photos next time.