Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sleep Deprivation

Today's school was a bore,
in my opinion.

But on the last period,
we got called down to the quadrangle,
By the one and only,
Mr X.
Thinking we're doomed,
we marched down like prisoners.

Turns out we're out for a speech.
Delivered with lots of Malaysian slang,
by a person from the,
department of
Fire Prevention Department or something like that.

She showed us a slide show,
with lots of grueling ' peeled of skin' pics,
honestly,
it was kinda scary.

That's enough i think,
to send shiver down my spine.
Just a reminder though,
NEVER use WATER to put out fire on a person's skin.

In class i annoyed Tania to the extend,
She'll be the most welcome to tell you what i did,
won't you, Tania?
Most probably you would. XD
Two minutes in my company,
She's already puffing out air through her...
Er.... enlarging nostrils?
Well, another 15 minutes in my company,
i bet you,
she'd have foam pouring out of her mouth.

Mrs Eveonne said we have to put up the class deco,
by the next day.
Holy, the class has not done anything yet.
So I sacrificed my beauty sleep,
And stayed up late to do the timetable.


Then i started to do that Geography presentation thingy for tomorrow,
I was searching high and low,
for a good and informative article about the Yellow River in Chine.
Mind you, it was 11.30 at that moment,
and it was super dark.
i can't switch on the lights,
worrying my mum will wake up,
and bulldoze me to bed... again,
with that infamous kick.
The consequences had been known to be disastrous.

So i sneaked up and do as simply as possible.
It was rather a simple matter to get up,
and no worries,
because i can hear my dad snoring deeply in his sleep.
lol.

when I'm done, I decided to call Matthew.
Man, it's bee such a long time since i last chat with him.
What surprise me most is that,
He's actually studying!
I'm like *jaw drop*.
Honestly, it's rather hard to believe,
but I'll swallow the fact.

We talked for like one hour or so,
Then i climbed to my bed,
That's around 12.45,
Then I fall into a sleep,
shrouded by what seemed like,
eternal darkness.