Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pheeshelaa Rocks!!

I woke up at 5 today,
my head was pounding,
like a million needle puncturing my brain.
I got off my bed,
walking like a zombie,
dragging my heavy feet away from the tempting bed,
towards the toilet.

I took a bath,
Cleaned up myself,
and went down for breakfast.

Went to school,
was a bit later than Samara,
got up to class, and start our job,
by pasting the borders for the information board.

Then, bell rang.
we went down to line up.
There was a short sketch,
by the Form 1s and 2s,
Entitled........

"Snow White"

With Pheeshelaa, my son,
as the evil Queen.
Holy, my son's wearing a superficial mask,
that has the lips puckered up,
as if she'd kiss someone with that. *eyes rolling
She acted so well,
not to mention b*tchly.
B*itch isn't her nature ,though,
It's just the character she's playing.

Well, Cheetara palyed as Snow White,
Honestly, i admit,
I never really see it coming.
LOL.

Pheelala, You Rocks!! <3

Well, back to class.

Everyone was so hyped up to decorate the class,
Mr Chan allowed us to use his period to do so.
But,
But he blamed us for making him use the permanent marker ,
on OUR whiteboard.

Mr Chan: You see, because of your voice, now I've done something stupid.
Class: * stoning* soon sin snickering
Mr Chan: Hiyo, now I've done something stupid, all because your fault la.

=.- haih, when is he gonna change.
Most probably never,
considering his age.

Well, i continued my fruitful effort,
To annoy Tania.XD
sorry, Tania.
It's entertaining.

I think that's all for this time. Chao!