Saturday, July 19, 2008

Waxing For Guys.

It's a bizarre day in school.

First, it was rather boring in class,
so I walked to Egan and Indran's table.
I'm happy that they are talking so vibrantly,
Until i found out what a queer topic they're talking a bout.

They were talking about waxing!
What shocked me was,
Egan actually tried to wax Indran's arm,
And Indran was actually co-operating!

Egan: Here's the cellophane tape for the waxing.
Indran: OK, now you do it.
Egan: OK *paste the cellophane tape on to Indran's arm and with one go, he pulled the strip.
Indran: OWWWW!! Man, that hurts.
Egan: *snickering HAHAHAHA
Indran: Stop laughing la.

Egan sounded like sadist,
Only because he's my Tigger,
So i can't say that.
We made a deal. =)

SMS
Egan: My "cacat" leg is currently paralyzed.
Me: Do you need me to chop it for you?
Egan:Aww, so caring. You're kind enough to chop off my leg. Thank you so much!
Me:So I'll come over now.. erm, mebbe after i'm done with my hw..
Egan: yes please i've suffered from abesity my whole life.
Me: Aww, so chopping off your legs would make you not so heavy eh?
Egan: OMG! the innocent teddy bear i once knew is evil!
Me:OMG! The once innocent Tigger i once knew is such a good actor! He can pretend so well!
Egan: I have no idea whether i should take that as an insult or a compliment. Oh well, thanks. Cool, an acting chef.
Me:Ok i gotta go now. got hw to do.
Egan: ok sorry for disturbing.
Me: Don't always say sorry la.
Egan: i'm used to say sorry. Sorry sorry sorry.
Me: =.-" One more unnecessary sorry from you, i'm really coming over with a chainsaw.
Egan: Sorry.
Me :=.-"Chainsaw on the way. Prepare your funeral.


Egan, you can be the most annoying creature in this world,
if you want to.

Ok, now back to school.

Erm, it was Friday today.
I decided to sneak out of school,
Together with Kiwi, Egan, and Nigel.
we went to a bakery shop,
to have our lunch.

It was weird,
Kiwi ordered chicken again,
he'll never change,
it's forever chicken.
Egan ordered some tuna thingy,
but he said

"This wasn't what I thought it was" XD

Nigel ordered turkey ham sandwiches,
only to find himself insufficient of food. = =
We had to fish out some money to feed him with cake.

Then, we walked back into Atria.
I wanted to get a book from the book warehouse,
so we walked up.
The boys were walking behind me like bodyguards.
They were tailing behind me,
till i felt so funny that i practically shoo-ed them away.
They didn't really bother with my threat,
But it was a real thanks to Nigel =),
Cause he was bugging the boys to go to the toilet.
Then i had a free reign for a moment or so,
.................. and they're back.

Egan: Hello, Parcel.
Me: = =" I'm not your parcel.. * irritated grr..

I bought a book,
and it's entitled 'Mayflower'.
It an average book, though.
It was so short that i finished in 30 minutes.
Not exactly indulging.

Well, we walked back to school.
Reached in 10 minutes.
Nigel went back early,
because he's got tuition with Pn. Azizzzza =) and Priscilla.
I played badminton for a while,
but my enjoyment was short lived.
Dad came to pick me up. sigh.

To make my dad compensate,
I bugged my Dad to company me,
to jog in the evening.
It worked.=)

I went to bathe,
and changed into a Chelsea T-shirt,
in order to annoy my already agitated siblings.
(they're MU fans by the way *smirk)

Dad came home as he promised,
and we went to jog.
I think Dad's muscle got rusty,
Because he couldn't even make a 6 round.
Dad, exercise more,
And bring me along! =)

That's all for today i guess. bye!