Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm Not Effervescent..

Gosh, i woke up with a sore head,
i couldn't open my eyes.
But after a moment talking and persuading myself,
I walked down to have breakfast,
and return to Limbo fueled by a Panadol.

Slept till 11, bathe and went out for lunch,
at the very same restaurant i had,
that weird donkey meat.
We ordered some 'ordinary' dishes,
and Mum said we're coming again at night.XD

Due to my procrastination,
I had 'accidentally' to skip Kumon,
much to my disappointment.
So i got home and practiced at my piano,
for 1 and a half hour,
which past so fast that,
before you could say ' Jack Robinson',
it's over.
Time flew too fast.

I then went to my BM tuition.
My teacher is a total pervert,
sorry I'm just joking.
Still, it's still partially true.
For one, he's always joking about XXX jokes,
and two, he just claims that all this jokes are to 'open' our mind a 'bit'.
Sigh..

The class filled with obscenity lasted,
For a dreading 1 and a half hour long.
Sorry, I'm just exaggerating,
Well, maybe for a 15 minutes here and there.
I wouldn't even join his class,
if it wasn't because that he's a teacher with knowledge.
Sigh..

Later in the evening, we went for dinner,
at the same restaurant.
It was so weird,
I mean I'm going to the same restaurant... again.
Though, the food was scrumptious!
there's that banana wrapped by a slice of ham,
and then is deep fried.
It's so delicious that i do not know how to describe it.
I'm honest!
Never mind, I know the whole ham thing doesn't appeal you,
But, I really enjoyed it.
Immensely. Exotic.

P.S i gave my father 99 folded origami roses on his birthday. He went weepy. <3>