Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mathew, it's not funny. But I'm Laughing.

Its Sunday,
The birds are chirping and the wind is blowing mildly,
caressing my skin with such light touch,
that it almost made me feel free.

Today, my mum has decided to play badminton,
so we went to the Yonex badminton court,
Near my house.
Invited my dad's family too.
man, that uncle can really play!
I was panting hard,
But he's still standing at the same spot,
smiling at my red face. XD

Played for like 1 and a half hour,
then we went home,
feeling all refreshed and well,
less effervescent but contented.=)

Then mum decide to make dessert,
And i decided to help her out.
See, I'm so helpful.
Sorry, was self praising.

I was helping my mum,
when Matthew suddenly interrupted me,
with a phone call.

Matthew: Hey Gie Eng, what is your shoe size ar?
Me: * puzzled Erm, I don't know. Maybe 7 or 8.
Matthew: How can you not know?
Me: Well.. * stutter stutter
Matthew: Never mind, I'll call you again later.

I wanted to call him,
But my hands are full with glucose.
Plus, I'm helping my mum out,
so I just swallowed my intention,
with a gulp.

Then, my phone rang again,
and the conversation that follows,
is what i call
" whether to laugh or to angry" kind of condition.

Matthew: Hey, Gie Eng. What size do you wear? Your top.
Me: * pulling a weird face on Uh what do you mean?
Matthew: Size A, B, C, or D?
Me: * still not getting it Uhm I don't know.
Matthew: HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW?
Me: Never mind, I'll call you in a bit.

After he had put down the phone,
only i realised how slow witted i was.
=.-" He was asking for my bra size.
My mum was wondering why am i blushing so hotly.
Thanks a lot to you, Matt.
My mum smells that something fishy,
was going on.
Oh, I'm not gonna tell her that.

Later, Matthew told me he bought me a bikini.
A bikini!!!
Man, I mean,
Nobody in their right mind
Would ever buy his friend a bikini!
Gosh, I'm so speechless.

My brother overheard our conversation,
and talked to Matt over the phone.
he told Matt that he would be so happy to,
snap a photo of me in the bikini suit.
Thank god, I called Nigel,
later at night,
he told me,
tat they bought a cap instead. =)
Matthew, you scared me for a bit.
But, it was a good joke,
my brother was rather disappointed at you though, Matt.
I'll post the picture next time!