Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thousnands of Apologies!

Sigh, I've been absolutely busy with stuff,
That I did not have the time to update my blog.
Gee, its been a long time isn't it?
I'm sorry!

Basically nothing much have changed.
but, blaming the Ghost festival,
The camp was canceled.
Though, i think it's something good too,
Because I was able to practice the piano for the exam.

I took the exam at Hilton Hotel in PJ.
That examiner had blue eyes!
* smiles
I reckon he's about 40++,
But he's very warm towards me.
The exam went pretty well, thank goodness.

The result just came out,
I scored a 114,
And i'm happy with it. =)
I'm just a bit frustrated,
because the examiner just won't give me,
another 6 marks to get merit.

Oh well, i'm taking grade 6 next year,
So i hope i'll get better marks.