Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally punctured.

My secret is finally punctured.
Guess what?
My crush now know that i had 'feelings' for him.
How good is that?
It was very shocking to discover the truth that he finally knew,
But the fact that he knows now make me feel so bare and vulnerable.

I thank god for His graciousness that my crush,
is still treating me like the usual.
For that, i can not thank him enough.
It wasn't that bad that he finally found,
but there must be a traitor among my friends,
Though I'm not sure of who.

After some mind searching,
I finally decided not to pursue that traitor.
After all, there's no point in confronting him,
as my crush has already know.
Though, i don't really care now. :D
But if i have any more personal secret like this,
I'd wager you that only i will know, not anyone else.
Nobody.
At all.

I had thought of liking him from the back,
And just give up quietly in the end.
Obviously, I didn't manage to do it.
= =

Let me describe how this person is to me.
I think he is good looking, one of its kind,
and he is quite sensitive even if he doesn't shows it.
He's as cool as a cucumber and could beat Zac Efron flat anytime,
and he's is a forgiving person. : )

My feelings for him are kept in minimal,
but with much effort.
I kept my feelings in check,
and not to go over the line.
I had been careful with my feelings,
careful not to spill any clues,
but all it takes was just someone to reveal my secret,
and KA -BOOM,
its out.
*sigh*
Anyway,
i had expected him to run away from me,
or maybe just ignore me,
but he didn't!
He still treat me just the same,
and I'm very thankful.
I sincerely hope that he will get someone better than me.
Honestly. :D

I do like him but i suppose the furthest i can go,
is just maintaining as friends,
which i am happy to be.
I not sure if I'm still so into him,
one thing for sure,
He was my first crush. XD
And he will stay as the first.
Special.

Funny thing is,
I feel relieved.
Although i don't think I have any more secrets,
(bout him , that is),
I felt so light and free.
maybe this thing has been weighing in my chest for too long,
So now,
I'm letting it just to go with the flow.
I do not care what might happen in the future,
but I'm content now.

Funny how puberty change a person.
I have thought I won't have to face this kind of problem,
But now,
it happened.

there's nothing i can do now,
so I'll just sit back and see what will happen next. :D