Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Worries and Comforts

Worries:
1. My piano exam fees is sky high. Its totaled up to a Rm 502.00.
2. My mum is not so well but i believe she's a superwoman.
3. The petrol price plummeted another $120 in the market and its so going to make my life harder.
4. The end year exams are coming.
5. Oceanus will be sold out before i can get my hands on them.
6. I won't be able to talk to Pheeshelaa or Xing Ling that often anymore but I understand.
7. Not enough money to buy tickets for the tennis exhibition match at the end year.
8. My brother might take over my height anytime.
9. I do not know why but i felt like I'm ignoring my crush, ex-crush i suppose, unconsciously. I should do something about it.

Comforts:
1. I'm proud of Egan! *I hope you're reading this, Tigger!
2. I managed to complete one of the three piano exam pieces.
3. My parents gave me more freedom to go the park during the evenings. :)
4. My friends are great!
5. My brother had slimmed down rapidly.
6. The walls in my room are comforting. They listen to my problems and offer me the comfort of silence.
7. Chopin should be given credit too. His music helped me out lots. Especially this few days!
8. I finally get to buy more story books.



Okay, that's the list of my worries and my comforts.
I felt really crabby when I got home.
So i just assume its just the usual mood swings.
Mum was still sick.
God, her tears were even flowing when she's driving.
She needs a flu shot.

Anyway, I was able to go to the park today. :)
I do not know what will happen to me if I had not gone.
I felt really tensed the whole day.
From the moment i opened my eyes till after school.
I have been acting weird in school,
Dazing into the nothingness,
I can't even absorb what Ms. Mariyam was talking.
Even Xing Ling noticed my different behaviour.
I'm sorry Xing Ling, but i can not tell you anything.
I am facing a lot of personal problems that i don't have the guts to tell people,
Even my close friends.

Back to the story,
So I walked to the park,
With my siblings and my dad.
Dad went jogging around the park,
While we played football.
Considering that there wasn't much people at that time,
I went to join the basketball.

We played a game with some guys,
3 of them were really good,
All about 18++,
One of them is quite nice. :)
He's not a sexism,
And he's got a nice smile.
He did a lot of lay ups and slam dunk,
and boy, can he run fast!
One second, he's already at another side of the court.
He is pretty good looking,
I'll give him some credit. :D

After a while,
I went back to the football,
Terence was there too,
I dribbled Andrew,
Gee, you should have heard him swore!
But, sadly, I did not managed to score.
But my moods are so much better now. =)
What a day.