Friday, January 23, 2009

My pals :)

Today I went to school to check up on my friends.

I called Egan, Indran, and also Aaron.

But nobody picked up his phone! L

I was wondering if this was a coincidence or what..

 

Then I decided to give a call to Tanisha.

She picked up the phone,

And she was like “OMG, is this Gie Eng?”

I told her to meet me at the gate in 2 minutes,

And she was shouting on the other end of the phone.

“Two Minutes?!?!? What the?!”.

I just ended the call and soon enough I reached my alma mater.

It hasn’t change much ( I mean c’mon, its only been about 3 months since I last step in to this place),

Just that I have noticed there have been an increase of student intake this year.

Then Priscilla just rushed out of the main gate,

Hugged me tightly followed by Tanisha,

And Nurissa,

And I don’t know who else. LOL.

 

I met Jayson, Kenji, Jalchin, and also Rishi.

Rishi nearly couldn’t recognize me!

He was like “Eh, why you look so different ar?” J

“You look taller!”

Mind you, he’s shorter than me.

That’s why he noticed my height as the difference.

Yay I grew taller!

Finally someone is telling me I am taller!!!!

I am happy haha..

But I agree with the person who came up with this pharse

 

“ Flattery is like a chewing gum. Enjoy it, but do not eat it”.

 

Hehe^^

The only thing funny is that I didn’t meet the people I wanted to meet.

I didn’t meet Pheeshelaa, Egan, Nigel, Ms Rubini and also Ms Eveonne.

This is so weird, huh?

Egan was apologizing on the phone later in the afternoon.

And apparently Pheeshelaa was helping the teacher.

Egan was on his way to the CC when I was in school,

Nigel didn’t even go to school.

Indran, I don’t even know if he’s still in school.

 

Anyway, later I went to Sunway to buy stuff for my MacBook,

In your face Aaron. Hehe^^

Then I bought a new headphone and a LAN cable.

I have also bought a new pair of shoes.

It’s a pair of wedges. Very comfy and nice.

Perfect.

 

At night my siblings were glued to my laptop again.

This time I let them watch “The Phantom of the Opera”.

Haha^^ this is actually the 4th time I am watching it.

I even know which line is the character was about to sing. LOL.

I am a huge fan of the movie.

Thanks to Wafa, actually.

 

I guess that’s the summary of the day.

 

Ciao!