Saturday, January 24, 2009

Post- CNY

Today I went back to my hometown in Perak.

We departed at around 12 p.m,

With our car loaded with tons of stuff.

I think the amount of food stored in the car boot,

Is enough to feed us for I think 1 week?

Or perhaps 10 days? LOL

 

Anyway the journey was rather tiring,

As there was traffic jams.

I don’t know if this is normal,

But I think I am experiencing “car sick”.

I feel very dizzy whenever I am in a car.

I think its because in Singapore I rarely sit in a car.

In S’pore, I always walk and take buses and also MRTs to get to places.

So this sensation is a bit new to me.

In fact I find it a bit hilarious,

Because I can’t swallow the fact that I have been traveling in cars for the past 14 years!

And now I am actually resisting it. J

Hehe^^

 

Half way through the journey,

We stopped at the rest houses.

At Tapah, I threw up all the food I consumed during lunch.

Let’s not describe it for appetite reasons.

Then I had ice cream in Baskin Robbins!

I took Mango flavor.

The person at the counter was very nice.

He actually gave us really big scoops! J

 

We proceeded with our trip and we reached around 6 p.m.

There is no 3G here! ==.

 Can you believe it?

My brother was like “This is the first time Celcom actually failed me!”

After unpacking our bags,

I just slumped on the bed and fell asleep.

 

Later we went out for dinner.

I suppose Dad was too hungry,

That he was finding every dish of food that came out of the kitchen “Looks good!”

LOL.

After dinner, we came back to find that one of my cousin’s family is already back.

My little cousin – I don’t know what’s his name (I have too many cousins)-

Came running out shouting “Ultraman!”

What a way to welcome us back.

 

Its’s about 9 p.m now.

My brother’s playing his PS2 again.

Again.

He had already got scolding from Dad for playing before we went out for dinner.

Oh well, its his raging hormones perhaps.

 

I don’t know who else is coming tonight.

But I hope its Bell a.k.a. Ying Zhi.

Missed her a lot! Hehe^^

 

To Jung Min if he’s ever to read this,

I am very frustrated that you found the bomb I planted under your bed.

I was really hoping to blast you and your smart brain into the galaxy.

HAHAHAHA! * evil laughs*

 

Just kidding.

 

I think that’s all for today. Till the next time. Tata!