Friday, August 7, 2009

Double Makeover ♥

   Today could be the one of the best day ever. I finally did something that I never thought I would do. I finally got a haircut that I want. A haircut that i like. A haircut that I love. And most importantly, a haircut that I designed myself. You might wonder how in the world did I suddenly get myself a haircut.

Chronologically:-
1. The Awesome Asshole was having a dilemma on whether to get her hair cut yesterday.
2. She was still in dilemma the next morning when we got to school.
3 I made a on-the-spot decision, "Okay, why not I go cut with you?"
4 Lydia a.ka Chad was waiting for us at Clementi Central.
5. We went into the shop. Its one of those $10 for 10 minutes per haircut.
6. The hairdresser starts to cut my hair and also Ly-en's hair.

That's how its happened. Its was a spur on the moment. I didn't tell my mum about it....yet. *cheeky* Well, I couldn't fathom what she might say if I told her that i had just gotten myself a haircut. 

After the haircut, we -me.ly-en.lydia.yee jia*she tagged along*- hovered around the area to hunt for hair wax. Me and Ly-en will learn how to style our hair from Lydia. Woohoo~ I just love my hair. My hair looks cool right? Right? Right? Right? Say YES! :) 

Ly-en's hair is really cute! She has few locks of hair pointing out on her crown. She was wearing yellow too. She was a perfect picture of a Tweety Bird! Credits to Yee Jia.

This is how i look like after my hair cut. I love my hair!
*squeal*

Tag me if you love my hair too! Gee, i'm starting to sound like the narcissistic Ly-en. Haha. Okay i'll post Ly-en Tweety hair when i've got a mug shot of her.