Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Awesome One Turned 16

Chin Ly-en, the asshole next door, safely celebrated her 16th birthday today. With blurry and droopy eyes, she had a dumb smile plastered across her face when i greeted her "Happy Birthday" in the morning. As expected from the princess, she couldn't wake up even when her alarm clock screeched and scream for 5 minutes continuously. Extraordinary ears.

There you go. That's the birthday girl.

We managed to reach school. It's still a wonder to me on how we had not gotten late to school before. 

Reaching school, everyone started throwing wishes at her. The spotlight is on you, dear.

To Ly-en the Asshole,

As your good and faithful roomie, I would like to thank you for all the sarcasm that coloured my daily life. Your undoubtedly perfect pitched singing *ahem* that bamboozled gracefully through my eardrums had constantly "entertain" me to no ends. Although i know that you have a fetish on me, but i shall take this opportunity to appreciate your undivided love for me. Yep, i know you do love me. As of the good supply of DVDs, thanks for the awesome videos. We both love the phrase "Who's calling at this ungodly hour?" and never fail to laugh on it. Lastly, I know I always deny that I miss you when the holidays. Well, when i say "I don't miss you", well you just keep in mind that i always mean the opposite. Okay? Despite all the torture you put me through- that includes your singing, calling me fat, and so on- you now know i love you too. ♥

Okay i'm not repeating that anymore. So don't get too smug. Hehe.

P.S I know what to get you for your bday. Just wait patiently for it. Hugs♥
P.S.S I'll upload the pics tomorrow. Internet's a bit slow.