Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack!!! ♥

Hmm, today i'll post a bit. Nothing much happened. Well, I had Chemistry test today. I think i can pass but to attain high scores is another question.  Tomorrow I will be participating in the boarding school's basketball match. I'm not sure how it will turn out. Most of other teams area all guys and are their school's top players. 

Today, this post will be dedicated to my special childhood friend. His name is Jack. I knew him since we were both 5. Wow! That makes us friends for a decade already! I'm sorry i can't be with you to celebrate this year. ☹ Doesn't time pass really fast? In just a blink of an eye, we've both been good friends for 10 years. Well, even as time continue to past, you'll always have a place in my heart. ♥

After all, you're my

Own Personal Amiable Giant

Well, as a final word, Happy Birthday!

Lots of love from your childhood friend,
Ivanka.