Wednesday, October 21, 2009

∞ Till The End of the World ∞

Gosh it's been ages since I last posted. But I. DON'T. CARE! ♥

Ly-En had been providing me daily entertainment. Yee Jia had been injecting healthy doses of Phineas and Fern into me. Thu.... well, Thu is just Thu. Thank the Gods above. I do not know since when, but Albertus started to hang out more than usual with us now. He's part of the crap but awesome group.  Cheers!

We have nicknames for everyone.

Albert: Gicabirdle, a cross breed of giraffe, cat, bird, and turtle.
Ly-En: Pog, a cross breed of pig and uh... something intriguing.
Yee Jia: Jigglypuff from Pokemon.
Chang Won: The PMS guy that hails all the way from South Korea.
Aung : The *pro* asskisser
Ivanka : The Idiot that created Albert.

Well, the teachers are not spared from mercy too. *snicker!*

One of them is called Donald Duck, another once is called The N*d*, one of them called
The Afro, and also The N*d* Wannabe. There are more but i decided to cut some slack on
them ☺

So far my exams results are.... so so i guess. ☹
English : A2 72
Combined Humanities: A1 83
E. Maths : A1
A. Maths : A2 74 *one more mark to get A1!!*
Chemistry: A2 72
Physics : A1 75 *ngam ngam A1!*
Biology : B4 60 ☹

I don't remember my Malay marks so who cares. 

I just came back from running at the tracks today. Stamina went swirling down. I can't blame it on anyone, considering I hadn't ran for such long time. 

By the way, Mum said if I dropped 1 or 2 sizes, I get to revamp my wardrobe! But apparently my gicabirdle said I CMI which pissed me off a bit. Albert, you better watch your back, I'll always just a shadow away. *sweetest smile*

That's all for today. I've got to start finishing off my worksheets now. 

Bye, people!