Monday, July 19, 2010

i should have stolen every moment

listening to Love Who You Love by Rascal Flatts

Today there was an influx of students from China. Its probably a student exchange program. 2 were sent to spend the day with my class. The girl's name is Ye Zhi which literally translate to leaf. I nearly let my tongue slip to pronounce Ye Zhi which intones coconut. In my inner-mind theatre, i was doubling over with laughter. I probably sound mean now but no pun and offense intended. Cheers!

Class was pretty normal today. What more can you expect? Its a Monday morning and yeah, the word Monday tells it all. The blues, the yawns, the weary eyes. The lot.

I reckon this week is going to be quite busy. I ran through this week's schedule on my mind and yes, i am so NOT pleased with it. Your Highness here is not pleased! Bah!!!

Over with the melodrama, I think i should start to run on a regular basis. I can feel the fats layering. AND i should start studying seriously now. That would mean less online time.

Alright, I shall go and finish my work or i won't be able to get my beauty sleep. Which is bad for my skin. Which is bad for... everything? Sorry i ran out of words. Haha.

Toodles, peeps!

P.S i bought a pair of thinning scissors to cut my hair whenever i am pissed with my fringe. :D