Friday, April 15, 2011

brownie. blue and pointy

listening to In Love So Deep by Charice.

Life just made a little turn and sped up at the same time. For the first time i nearly fell asleep in my Maths lecture. This is a bad sign and I nearly broke one of my top amendments. I fed myself generously with gummy bears to stay awake. And no, this time i could not laugh out loud when biting the heads or limbs off. :(

Homework for the weekend looked like a mountain looming over me, casting a mile long shadow. Submission for the second Preliminary Ideas for Project work is to be due on tuesday and so are many other assignments. The amount of work just gets more and more with each passing week. I have to endure this and I kept telling myself that these two years will pass like the wind.

Well for tomorrow, I have an interview for the Youth For Causes project. I'll try my best :) and to God be the Glory, the best is yet to be.

Toodles!